Tech Day at Adventure Sports - Montgomery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick Murchison

Trusty Shellback
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
We'll be having a "Tech Day" at Adventure Sports II in Montgomery this Saturday, January 19th, 2008 - 10AM - 3PM.
Come on by and play with the toys!
Rick :D

Adventure Sports II, Inc.
1546 East Ann Street
Montgomery, AL 36107
334-269-DIVE (3483)
Adventure Sports II

I wish I could come, but I have my son this weekend. Tommy tried to volunteer me for cooking hotdogs, but I don't think having a 3 year old running around my feet while I do would be a good idea. Y'all have fun!

Saturday is adding up to become an outstanding day for trying out some great toys in the warmth of our pool. We'll have a new line of BP/W, some drysuits courtesy of Dive Rite, some antique gear, and lots of demonstrations.

Jon and Robbie will cook some hotdogs and Conecuh sausages and we'll have a grand time.

Don't miss it - just the chance to meet Uncle Ricky will be worth the drive up or down. After his recent 39th birthday he's spry and waiting for the celebration of his 39th birthday next year.

If you want to come and need a map just let us know.

Tomorrow is the big day. The weather report calls for cold, cold, cold so spend the day with us in the warmth of the Adventure Sports II tropical paradise.

The great news is that Bill Waddell of the ALDOT Bridge Team will be there with his Kirby Morgan Commercial Diving System. Put on the hard hat and talk to the surface on your underwater communication system as you parade around the pool bottom. This is quite an experience.

We have a new line of backplate and wings from Deep Sea Supply (DSS) for you to try out with double tanks. We also have some large capacity steel tanks for you to check out the buoyancy characteristics.

We will have some 40 cubic foot pony bottles as well as 80 cubic foot stage bottles for you to sling and see how it feels.

We have dry suits courtesy of Dive Rite and you’ll be able to try one on and see how comfortable it is to stay warm and dry when you dive.

We have an antique double hose regulator that you can have fun with and see how it was when Ricky was a kid.

We will have hot dogs and sausages along with soft drinks.

We will have exhibits of fossils and dive gear and lots of neat stuff just to look at.

We will have most importantly fun and fellowship

The hours are 10 to 3 (or when we’re finished) and the event is at Adventure Sports II on East Ann Street in Montgomery Alabama.

Best part is that the Adventure Sports II tropical paradise will be warm, warm, warm.

Bring a swimsuit, towel and some sweats to stay warm between dives. But most of all bring yourself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom