Oriskany trip 1/19 & 1/20 H2Obelow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Yee Hee! It's looking like another trip to the Oriskany is in making for Saturday and Sunday. Again the boat is partially booked but the H2O below still has spots available.

Call now. I think there will be two or three Angels on board this weekend as they are all going to at my beach house. Come join us on the Oriskany - it will be fun :eyebrow:

Call the dudes at MBT - 850-455-7702 :coffee:

Nooooo...Andreas....you have got to have this weekend off!!!!

Okay ya'll. It looks like Saturday is 5-7 foot and Sunday is 3-5 foot. DAMN IT! Somebody said it was going to be 24 degrees? We may all be in the pool with Kristal.

Andreas, you are welcome anytime you come. After all - the Angels belong to you!

Forcast on channel 5 says highs in the low 50s with a low Sat night of 28F, atleast Friday nights low isn't as bad(low 40sF). You guys could make up for a lost day by simply sticking nearshore, the Oriskany isn't the only thing out there ya know? :D

Another O trip down the drain....Oh well, I guess we'll have to open your other thread back up Donna, "If you can't dive, drink" :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom