SeaLife SL320 ReefMaster Mini VS. Sealife DC600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

easyrider003

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I know of a guy who has a used sealife dc600 with digital strobe that he said he would sale for about $500. I am planning on going on a cruise in may to Cozumel and would love to have an underwater camera (and possibly a strobe) I was looking at the reefmaster mini and for the cost I really liked it ($250).I also looked at the dc600 w/ strobe. Brand New that camera cost approx. $950. He said there was nothing wrong with the camera,just wanting to sale it. I was wondering if it was really worth spending an extra $250+ for the dc600. I have only taken uw pic with cheap disposable cameras, just wanting some input from anyone.

Thanks,
Michael

Go for the DC600. But honestly for $500 I would go with a P&S with housing like A570IS. I highly recomend it. I wrote a quick review on it here. I just got it. $300 shipped from amazon.

FWIW I just got a deal from newegg.com on the 570 for $140 and free shipping - promo code EMCABBFDC

Looks like there's a free SD card with it, too - I got one with mine and it works just fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom