Have new boat, now need dive buddies that can also drive :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DanLVolker

Reaction score
I bought a Regal 320 ( sort of a cocktail cruiser) about 2 months ago, and have it well set up for scuba or freediving now. I need to find a few more divers who would like to go out with us to dive -- and to drive while I dive. We dive the area off of Boynton, Lake Worth, or north from Juno to Jupiter.

I freedive spearfish in the Boynton / Lake Worth area, but scuba spearfish on Juno or the Hole in the Wall.

If you want to go, let me know. I am not looking for people to share expenses, only the driving.

Dan

Send me a little more info as to what days, since for the winter season Im off thurs-sun. You might just save me 2-3 hundred gals of fuel not towing my rig down. Or maybe do some trading trips up this way.

Send me a little more info as to what days, since for the winter season Im off thurs-sun. You might just save me 2-3 hundred gals of fuel not towing my rig down. Or maybe do some trading trips up this way.

I can certainly post any time I am planning to go out..this weekend does not look like it will be practical---ocean is pretty choppy and murky with the big winds of the last few days.
I can take days during the week--just can't plan these way ahead always.
Dan

How many divers can you put on your Regal? I went out one time on a 35' Sundancer Sea Ray and man you were hardpressed to accommodate 3 divers.....and you could only run with 2 tanks. I am not criticizing you or the platform. Just wondering what you have done to customize it. I am legitametly interested. Anything that can motivate you to your objective is good. Cool.

How many divers can you put on your Regal? I went out one time on a 35' Sundancer Sea Ray and man you were hardpressed to accommodate 3 divers.....and you could only run with 2 tanks. I am not criticizing you or the platform. Just wondering what you have done to customize it. I am legitametly interested. Anything that can motivate you to your objective is good. Cool.

I can take 4 divers easily, and it would be possible to run 6( I can post again when I do this :) . I had a custom box fabricated to replace the original box the captain's seat is on---and behind the seat is a closed container made to be a 4 tank rack. I can store 4 to 8 more tanks in the rear berth. The rear seats are easy enough to sit on with tank on back.
I tried uploading a photo, but the scubaboard upload function would kept failing...here is a link...
http://www.regalownersforum.com/forum/download/file.php?id=258&mode=view

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom