Problems with Epic download.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I downloaded my dives from my Epic last night and encountered some issues.

When I download the dives, I see 14 dives showing up after the download. When I go to select the dives, and save them, only seven are selectable. The remaining seven have the check box grayed out, and they can not be selected so I can save them. They are valid dives, and SHOULD be able to be saved? Anyone have any insight to what is going on?

Another issue I had yesterday is that I was unable to use the backlight function to read the watch in the dark. When I turned on the light, it said the battery needed changing. However that message went away, and now the battery indicator shows good?

Another issue I have is that rubber keeper that one tucks the end of the band into to keep it down is ripped almost in half. This computer is less than six months old, and still under warranty. Does this computer need service? How can I get a replacement for the
band keeper?

Help is appreciated.

Thanks,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom