OFWF t-shirts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

canuckdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
ok, and the second thread:

"who would be interested in OFWF t-shirts?"

and discussion of a logo for the t :wink:

Hi Folks,

I actually have a professional graphic artist working on a logo for you guys. It has a few surprises in it. I am hoping it will be done soon so I can show it off.

In the mean time, I would be happy to hear any logo ideas you may have.

excellent LD!

I had a couple of little doodles, but that's about it.

Ladydiver once bubbled...
Hi Folks,

I actually have a professional graphic artist working on a logo for you guys. It has a few surprises in it. I am hoping it will be done soon so I can show it off.

In the mean time, I would be happy to hear any logo ideas you may have.

But we need the logo soon........I am due for another tattoo.....and hey...what better than the OFWF ...heheheheLOL:wink:

Count me in!!!

If I can render any assitance on the t-shirt production part let me know. One of my fellow Divemasters that lives in Brockville owns a t-shirt business. Would be more than glad to see what I can do for my fellow baord members.

A thing to keep in mind is more colours we use, the more the shirts will cost! Usually a six-colour process is the max you can use for a t-shirt and each colour is a different screen.

Cheers!

Just to start the ball rolling....

(I used a wreck instead of a beer bottle to be politically correct)

ok, here's a moose :

and here's the ontario map for a background.

I was thinking this on the front, and a dive flag on the back?

Back
Top Bottom