Covinton Or Mandevill,la

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gulfdiver1970

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey Guy`s I`ll Be Over That Way The 23rd To 25th For Some Trainning At My Job , So I Was Wondering If Anyone Local Might Be Will To Squeeze In A Dive Or Two.night Dive Or Day Would Be Good, Just Need A Guide Since I`ve Never Been Out There Before...thanks!!!

Hey Guy`s I`ll Be Over That Way The 23rd To 25th For Some Trainning At My Job , So I Was Wondering If Anyone Local Might Be Will To Squeeze In A Dive Or Two.night Dive Or Day Would Be Good, Just Need A Guide Since I`ve Never Been Out There Before...thanks!!!

Actually, most of us around here head over your way to dive most of the time. I understand that people dive in the lake near Lacombe, but I have never done so to this point. This weekend, being a long weekend, may be a good time to go explore this.

Where ya headed for work? I ask because Shell has a training facility, in Robert La., that I do part time teaching / safety diving at (Water Survival and HUET Helicopter Underwater Escape Training). Maybe a dive on the Pearl near Slidell on some old sawmill structures if the weather clears could be done. Lake may or may not be decent due to wind and rain this time of year. Mark

i have to go to covington for a 3 day class from chrysler, i`m a tech for a dealership here in alabama and this is where our trainning center is. i just wondering what might be around the area since i`ve never been diving over here. i think classes close at 4:30 so maybe i could get something in..

There is not much here normally, but like the Gulf, this time of year is "iffy" as far as the Lake. But, you never know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom