YDT 14 & 15 Trip February 9th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I called Gary today and booked a trip out to the YDT 14 & 15 on February 9th. The price will be dependant on if we can fill the boat or not. The price for a full boat of six divers will be 115.00. The price for a boat of five divers will be 125.00. The minimum amount of divers to make this trip happen will be five divers. I know that Denise and Donna already posted interest in this dive so hopefully we already have three divers going for sure, so we may only have three more slots open for this dive. If you are interested in making the dive call Gary at 251-968-4279 to book your name down. Just posting that you want to go on this post is not enough and not considered a booking unless you call. If you want to check out Gary's website it is http://gulfdiver.net/index.htm It is about an hour trip out to the site and it is well worth it. Both ships sit upright and they are just an awesome dive site. Here is some info I grabbed off of MBT's website:

[SIZE=-1]Navy Dive Support ship YDT-14 and her sister ship YDT-15 were sunk as artificial reefs in April of 2000, They both sit upright , 300’ apart approximately 17 mile SSE of Pensacola Pass. Depths range 65-90’. These wrecks quickly became home to an impressive array of marine life, and local favorites for divers. [/SIZE]

Avocet%20-%20Navy%20Boats%209-15-06%20006_0002.jpg
Avocet%20-%20Navy%20Boats%209-15-06%20005_0001.jpg
AJYDT.jpg
[SIZE=-1]
Navyboats.jpg
[/SIZE]
Here are a few pics from Gary's website:

YDT14may15.05%20004-2.jpg

YDT14may15.05%20005-2.jpg

So lets have a great time out and fill the boat to keep the cost down.

The total people booked so far:
1) wjefferis
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)​

oops!!! gary...sorry someone was talking to me while i was typing..lol

1) wjefferis
2)seadoggirl
3)denisegg
4)gulfdiver1970
5)
6)

Cool, it sounds like this trip will be a go. Hopefully we can find one more to make it a full boat. This will help keep the cost down.

I also hope this stupid head cold that started the day after this thread was started goes away, it is presently kicking my butt. :shakehead:

I also hope this stupid head cold that started the day after this thread was started goes away, it is presently kicking my butt. :shakehead:

Walter,
Try You some Sudafed PE Non-Drying Sinus It knocked mine out in 2-3 days

1) wjefferis
2)seadoggirl
3)denisegg
4)gulfdiver1970
5)amadus98
6)

Back
Top Bottom