Thursday weigh in, anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Finally - the plateau I've been on since December 15 is behind me.

Down 3 lbs since last Thursday (and the one before that, and the one before that . . . )

32 down, 18 to go! (only 5 to move from "overweight" to "normal")

I've at 148.9lbs today

back in Nov I think I was nearer 143lbs....the holiday season - its a killer!

I've at 148.9lbs today

back in Nov I think I was nearer 143lbs....the holiday season - its a killer!

Yep - I didn't gain, but I didn't lose either for 27 days, even though I had been losing about a pound every 2-3 days pre-holiday and only splurged 4 days during the holidays. Bummer.

Back off the plateau for a few days now, down to 140. I'd hoped to reach normal weight for my height this week (two more pounds), but probably won't quite make it. I lost a pound or two a day for 4 days in a row - I usually plateau for a few days after that before losing any more. After I hit 138, then I have another 8-13 to go to hit mid-normal range so I have some slush room for weight maintenance without becoming overweight again.

Now what may be more challenging than the holidays is my AI stay in Cozumel for 7 days :) Hope I don't do too much damage - I hadn't counted on hitting a holiday plateau, so I'm not quite as close to my ultimate goal as I expected to be by then.

Well...

I've been absent for almost a year now (Strange how life can do that to you)...

Let's see... I lost 79 lbs last year (with the help of this group... Where's Mrs. A?), started a new relationship and packed 30 of it back on... It's time to come "home" and get back to work!

I will weigh in tonight and start with that weight...

Look for the 10 lbs.. Challenge to start up again. I have a cool shirt design that I will be posting later with the "Challenge" thread I will start!

I totally pigged out yesterday and have a sugar hangover. I feel like crap. Why do I do this to myself? And I had been making such progress. I suck.

I totally pigged out yesterday and have a sugar hangover. I feel like crap. Why do I do this to myself? And I had been making such progress. I suck.
:shakehead:

No pity parties, sorry! So, you screwed up one day... Get back out there today, and continue as you were when you were making such progress!

:shakehead:

No pity parties, sorry! So, you screwed up one day... Get back out there today, and continue as you were when you were making such progress!

Oh I agree. I am de-toxing today. By tomm, I'll feel better. I just wish I would remember this next time I am tempted, but I forget.:11:

Awww....looks like I failed again. Well, back to the exercise and weight machine. :shakehead:

I haven't changed all month.

Dora is at 48.8kgs so no change for her this week. Tilly doesn't need to lose, but we have to keep an eye on things to make sure she's gaining at a the right rate - she's 8.7 kgs this week :)

i think my scales are down but too afraid to get on them!

but... my bra isnt sticking into me as much (damm those underwires!) and my lungers are getting better so taking that into account and still plodding along!

my trainer donig a Biggest Loser thing, starting Feb - i might have to join to keep myself honest!

Back
Top Bottom