08 Dive Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Its almost here.

Lone Frogman:

Have you been to this venue before? Just curious if it is worth a drive from Bham.

I went last year, I think it was the first year. I would say no, but if you are going. I live about 20 miles inside the GA state line on I 20 you can catch a ride with me the rest of the way. Let me know.

LAST YEAR WAS GREAT! There are alot of classes I am going to participate in this year since I finally have a camera! It was great meeting so many people and NETDOC and KRAK were a hoot! Definitely worth the trip in my case!

I will be there first thing Saturday morning and reserved a room at the Holiday Inn that is on the website. I got a room with 2 beds so if someone wants to split a room, you are more than welcome! No funny business yknow...unless u look good in a wetsuit! LOL!

Carolyn:sharks:
PS I DO BITE!

I'll be there, working in the Zeagle booth.

If you are coming, here is a coupon for 50% off....

Attachments

• GA_DiveShow.jpg
    GA_DiveShow.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 32
I have been invited to work the SCUBABOARD booth! Come by and say HI! I don't bite! I just nibble! He he he!

I am still open to sharing a room! Just PM me!

Carolyn:sharks:

If there is a specific item that anyone wants to see, let me know. Obviously, I cannot bring everything that we make, but I can take a couple of requests for specific items!!!

Scott

I'd like to look at some of Zeagle's watches Scott, and of course we'll take anything that you'll give us!!

Matt

Back
Top Bottom