Last Minute Spots - Blackbeards, Bahamas Trip - March 1-7, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wnfdivermel

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a few last minute spots available on a weeklong liveaboard dive trip leaving out of Freeport,Bahamas.

Details:

March 1-7, 2008
Blackbeards - Bahamas
singles or doubles available
$929 per diver for the week - all-inclusive of berth, diving (3-5 dives daily), air tanks, weights, 3 meals/daily plus snacks, fruit, and desserts, all drinks (Including alcohol when the pool closes), shark dive at bull run, night in port on one of the out islands (ususally Bimini), and last night in Port Lucaya (Freeport, Grand Bahama Island).

*Price doesn't include airfare to Freeport, port charge, fuel surcharge, underwaterpark fee, or crew tips of 15%+.

This is a scuba-lover's trip - awesome reef, wreck, and wall diving mixed with the best crew camaraderie around! *Please note - liveaboard accommodations are more like camping on the high seas - - - but the diving and fun and price make up for it big time!

Interested?

Email Melissa at mreklemm0@yahoo.com to sign up or for more details! Hope you can make it!

$929 thats the going rate for blackbeard for some last minute spots shouldnt we get a deal :wink:

I'm not making any money off this trip - I just want to get some awesome friendly divers aboard to help make the trip great!

You could try calling Blackbeard's directly to maybe get a deal...good luck! I paid retail.

Back
Top Bottom