Dealers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not sure either I just like seeing and looking at the products my self instead online . I really wish we could get better picture than the one on the web page like being able to look at side and back and being able to zoom in . I was looking at the BC wings ect

I know this doesnt help the "touch factor" but if you want, call me at the store, 815-267-8400, and I can go over them with you, and take pictures of anything you want, closeups etc. Like I said, its not a great substitute for having it in your hands, but I will try and get you better pics and descriptions if that helps..... :wink:

Mike

wear can I find my closes dealer in NC

Hi Medic,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

Where in NC are you located exactly? Xplore Scuba is located in Fort Mill, SC and they are a Authorized Hollis dealer. They are right outside of Charlotte off of Highway 77. Their phone number is 803-802-7180 and you can ask for Randy.

Here is their address:

725 Crossroads Plaza
Fort Mill, SC 29708
803-802-7180

Thanks,

We are becoming a Hollis Dealer.Our Rep will be here tomorrow to complete the details.
So hopefully in the next few weeks we will have our products in and up.We do have a few cataloges and some pricing now.Call for more info and ask for Bob
704-788-3483

Is there a list of Hollis drysuit dealers available for the whole U.S? I realize it is always growing but a baseline list would be great. I live one the border between Illinois and Wisconsin.

Thanks

The drysuits arent available yet, from what Nick tells me after repeated emails :wink:, its looking like June. I have seen them a few times, not the final suits, but close enough and Im extremely excited for the release :wink: Nick has been trying to get a sample to me to "play with" but it has been unsuccessful so far.....We will have at least one on display as soon as they are available, and if I can get Nick to send me a demo, we will have one sooner :D...We are straight down 55 about 45 mins south of Chicago

Back
Top Bottom