Dives shows!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
With another inpending dive show once again a feel the need for a notice to all those hapless souls who once again will depart the show having brought faulty,old,inapropriate or cheap manufactured life support equipment,(Thats scuba gear by the way)
Yes the shows do have bargains and yes some people go away with the right stuff but.........
Starting the same day as the show i will get an influx of people with old stock regs that free flow and suits that don't fit and the classic , cylinders with o2 decals and no o2 clean valves!!!!
The best 2 from last year were a couple on a open water course with a pair of Vytecs, they had said they were warm water divers only and only doing it on holiday and these were recomended! Great salesman!---The nice lady who purchased a cheap set of Apex regs then got annoyed with me when i said i would charge her to put them together and check them out , she refused to pay declaring "you are an Apex dealer so it should be free" NICE!!
Please be careful in what you buy and remember if you have a local dive centre please support them otherwise within 5 years we all will be going to warehouses, picking up things in display bags putting it in a trolley and quietly shuffling out the door!! This is a great sport and i love beinging the Business so lets not let it come to that! safe diving.

Back
Top Bottom