Got one of my pics on the Sealife Camera Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I sent a couple of my pictures to Sealife cameras last week that I took with my sealife DC 500 I bought last year . They sent me back a thank you email and asked me to sign a photo release so that they could put my picture on their website. They posted it in two places, one in their testimonial section and in their DC500 photo gallery, pretty cool :D. They shortened my email to them and put it as a testimonial with my picture. When they did they put in a spelling error and left the "p" out of picture, but i'm still happy. I will probably send them an email to see if they will fix the error. If you are interested here is a direct link to the testimonial and picture of both locations it is at on their site. SeaLife Cameras - Underwater Digital and Film Dive Cameras - Underwater Accessories

SeaLife Underwater Cameras

Congrats wjefferis, it really is a great pic.

I told you you were becoming a pro!! Pretty soon you'll be charging us to take our pics :wink:

Nice shot !
Congratulations.

I told you you were becoming a pro!! Pretty soon you'll be charging us to take our pics :wink:

I would never think of such a thing and besides getting crazy hair pics of Denise and sharing them with all the Scubaboard and the world is my specialty, don't you know?

048.JPG

065.JPG

But enough about that. I need to take a break and practice my signiture as I have no doubt it will be worth something in the future :wink:.

I got an email today back from Sealife and they fixed the spelling error on my testimonial. They were very nice and quick to fix the problem. I kinda felt like a snob writing to them asking them to fix the spelling error after they were nice enough to put my picture on their website, but I did it in the nicest way possible and plus I figured they would want everything to be professional on their website.

Walter I will pay you to quit posting those pics :D

Back
Top Bottom