Inon lens adapters with non Inon lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firediver32

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a canon DC20 housing, I want to add a wide angle lens. Inon seems to be the only solutuion as they make a lens adapter for the housing? Anyone ever use one, will non inon lens such as sealife fit?

dan

The Inon adapter takes Inon AD lenses and will not take other lenses. Optically the inon lenses are in my opinion a little better than most others

I have a canon DC20 housing, I want to add a wide angle lens. Inon seems to be the only solutuion as they make a lens adapter for the housing? Anyone ever use one, will non inon lens such as sealife fit?

dan

Dan,

well Inon does sell a 67mm mount base for the DC20. I don't know the threadsize of the Sealife lens you want to use, but most 3rd party add-on lenses tend to be the 67mm thread style. You could get a step-up ring if they are indeed a different thread size from any camera shop.
pr_00549_md.jpg

INON America - Product Catalog

Back
Top Bottom