Aeris and Vista

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go to their website, they have an updated version that works with VISTA. I guess I've been lucky, never had a problem with VISTA running my DC software.

Has Aeris developed a patch for their software that works in Vista?

As DiveMaven mentioned the most current on the DiveAeris.com web site works fine with Vista.

The previous version only worked under Vista if Vista UAC (User Access Control) was turned on. Dive Maven probably has UAC turned (default for Vista - Factory installed) since she never encountered the problem with the previous release of the software.

Thanks alot. Waited a year to get Vista because of compatability problem not only with Aeris. I looked there but wan't sure what was what since I have two Atmos 2

As DiveMaven mentioned the most current on the DiveAeris.com web site works fine with Vista.

The previous version only worked under Vista if Vista UAC (User Access Control) was turned on. Dive Maven probably has UAC turned (default for Vista - Factory installed) since she never encountered the problem with the previous release of the software.

Thanks for posting this....I always wondered why I never had a problem with VISTA and the DC software...now I know. :D

Back
Top Bottom