Spring Break plans...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
It's not even February but here I am thinking about Spring break and what I'm going to do with it..... some friends and I will probably be doing something for our friend's bachelor party, likely to include taking a trip somewhere close by. Of course I'm also trying to work it out so I can go diving during the trip :D. Thinking about Panama City.... diving ain't that great though....

Anybody else already making plans for March?

I miss Spring Break

My plans for march, so far, include an NSSCDS workshop at Jackson Blue Spring.

Hehe... last year's spring break I made a solo trip down to Morrison spring (met up with another diver on this board), then on down to Panama City for a day of diving. Good trip until my truck's radiator blew on the way back, 100 miles from Atlanta.

I'm going on a cruise to Progreso and Cozumel over Spring Break. I've been told there are cenotes to swim/dive in there. I'm going to find out and try to get my cavern cert before I go.

Cozumel definately has a couple cenotes.

Cozumel definately has a couple cenotes.

Yeah, I know there are in Cozumel. I meant for it to say in Progreso. I want to be with the family in Cozumel otherwise, I'd try a cenote dive there.

Dawg... Your already thinking of Spring Break? I've been thinking about it for months. Granted, I get to go on a cruise with my friends and hit up Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and the Bahamas... Shoot, I am counting down the days.

I miss spring break too. Sure don't miss school though.

Dawg... Your already thinking of Spring Break? I've been thinking about it for months. Granted, I get to go on a cruise with my friends and hit up Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and the Bahamas... Shoot, I am counting down the days.

Yeah that'd be nice..... think I'll have to settle for diving on the mainland.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom