Martha's open 9 Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Britt

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
After my conversation with Fred today, Martha’s Quarry in Lebanon TN will be opening for Saturday the 9th of February.

You can pick up your admission tickets at Better Diver for $20.00 per person, or at the gate for $30.00 per person.

The water is cold but for the dry suit divers, this is a great day for getting in the water.

If you don’t have a dry suit, please note that Better Diver has a special running for the Body Glove Dry Suit for $899.00 until January 31st. After that, the cost goes back up to $1,200.00.

I bought one of these dry suits myself and I love it. It kept me dry and warm with good undergarments for about 6-7 hours in 38-40 degree water while I was working the last few weeks.

(Sorry for the advertisement, but I really do love my new dry suit)

Britt,

Thanks for the update on Martha's schedule. Unfortunately the Huntsville Mafia will not be able to drive up on that date. Please let us know about the next instance.

Regards,
Ltstanfo

I'll put it on my list of things to try to do. (The list isn't quite as solid as it has been, but I'd like to get back up to Martha's for more diving.)

Back
Top Bottom