XR-2 or XR1 NX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

I want to get a dive computer, this will be my first one. I plan on using it for nitrox dives in the near future. I'm am deciding between the XR-2 and XR1 NX. I've been looking up information about both, they seem to be similar. Can anyone tell me any major differences between the two. Thanks.

Just got the XR-2. Have not been able to try it out yet. One thing the XR-2 has that I like over the XR-1 is the audible alarms. Got one hell of a deal on it too. Love the Divers Supply Price match.

Thanks for the input. I just bought he XR-2, it seems like it will offer more in the long run.

The XR-2 has a backlight as well as the audible alarms. I find the backlight to be a big help, you will probably be glad you went with the XR-2

I just got an XR2 as well (arrives tomorrow). I searched all over and compared prices. The difference in price was so negligible, $10, that the XR2 was really a no-brainer.

i bought the XR2 last summer, and it's been great. easy to use and read too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom