Please vote - 24 hours only!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I want to get some square canvass prints done and need to choose 4 - 9 images. Would love your input. Images are low res and haven't been touched up for printing yet so ignore the fiddly bits that can be easily fixed.

I wanted to post a poll, but there are 44 images to choose from and I can only have twelve poll options :wink: Because of the large number of images, I've just given a link where they can be viewed instead of putting them in this thread - sorry, I hate links usually, too!

Square print choices

Sorry, should have added: these will be displayed in two shops (in a line and as individual images), in the house and may be for sale.

Wow, some great images there.

I could see most any of them working, it kind of depends on the application you want. For example, I could see a display of the strong pattern images as being very effective, or an arrangement of the single fish.

I think I'd like to see 103, 104, 115, 116, 132 up together -- all close-ups and they seem to convey a common theme.

I think 110, 105, 118, would make a nice display together.

But just to pick a few favorites? Not sure I can do that, they're all really good images. I could maybe pick out the 5 or 6 that aren't as pleasing to me as the rest . . . but I couldn't limit it further without an idea of where you were going with it.

Now, here's a question -- what gear did you use to get these?!

they all suck Alcina :D

hehehe

ok, i like:

131 - because the blue with coral are stiking
136 - becasue everyone loves a clownfish
141 - because i like yellow and if its for a display i think this catches the eye
109 - fish portrait, i like the colours and it shows movement. i can tell you have have you gone to the Gudge school of cleaner fish patience

:D

Wow, these are some awesome pictures!

Some of my favorites are 105, 107, 108, 109, 110, 120, 123 and 133

100, 108, 133, 137

But only because I can only choose 4. They are all wonderful!

If you are selling them also, please pm me with a price for #100. That is a fabulous shot! but I might not be able to afford it . . .

100, 108, 133, 137

But only because I can only choose 4. They are all wonderful!

If you are selling them also, please pm me with a price for #100. That is a fabulous shot! but I might not be able to afford it . . .

You can choose as many as you wish, you don't need to limit it to four :wink: but keeping it around nine would be helpful!

PM me with where you live and I can get you a price - you're too kind!

Back
Top Bottom