Unbelievable Cave Diving Videos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
They're fantastic videos, and kudos to Perrone for getting them reformatted and posted on Stage 6, which downloads much faster than the original site where they were hosted (and it was down as much as it was up, too). And kudos to the team that did the dives and the fantastic video!

Glad you found the site and are enjoying them. I have been working on compiling cave videos from around the world. As many in HD as possible. I wanted the cave community (and all divers) to have the benefit of these magnificent videos without the bastardization of youtube.

Download em and burn em to DVD, the quality is more than enough for TV!

Some of them I already have. On DVD
:D

Perrone know which ones.

Mania

Perrone, those vids are wonderful. Very interesting, relaxing and yet exciting all at the same time.

Thank you for taking the time to compile and post them in such fantastic quality.

As always, I must give credit to the crews that put these together. I have the easier job of compiling and putting them on the internet. There are some very talented cave divers and videographers out there bringing us these images. I'm just happy to work with them.

I am trying to be a bit proactive at the moment in getting some of these divers into cave systems that presently have not been filmed. So that the community at large can view some of these resources we have under our feet.

HD is truly making it possible for the average person with a camera to come home with footage of a quality that was just unattainable a few years ago. It's an exciting time to be in video.

Cool, I will look forward to seeing some videos when they are uploaded.

Cool, I will look forward to seeing some videos when they are uploaded.

At least 1 HD camera will be being lugged to mexico on saturday for 10 days :)
Hoping to get more footage with better lighting in X'tabay (Wizard's den) and in NoHoch systems, but my lens is not really wide-angle enough to get the best shots (anyone wants to loan me $1800 for a better lens is welcomed :)

Back
Top Bottom