Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bellaleo

Registered
Reaction score
i live in a small town called friuthurst in north
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok all you guys and gals, if you're from 'Bama gave a shout and introduce yourself.

I'll go first.

Hi I'm Bella. I live in northeast Alabama in a litte town call Furithurst. I'm new to diving. I have not dove yet but can't wait. I have done some snorkeling and really loved it. I am planning to get certified, hopefuly by summer. 'Till then I'm gonna work on my swimming and snorkeling, and try some free diving.

Hi! My name is Rita, and I'm a paramedic in Tuscaloosa, AL. I'm brand new to diving myself....
If you ever want a snorkeling or dive buddy, feel free to PM me!

Mat, I live in Loxley, and like playing in puddles. Always looking for others!

Welcome aboard. Hope to see you soon... underwater :)
Rick

Well - all us Montgomery divers carry gear in our cars lest we pass a puddle. Bammer folks are always welcome - unless they are Bammers. War Eagle!!

Welcome to the site. I am currently living in Gardendale. About 8 miles north of Birmingham. Get that cert and lets go diving.

Lower Alabama here. Live in Loxley, Alabama during the winter. Gulf Shores, Alabama during the summer. ALWAYs looking for a new dive buddy. BTW, we have a growing group of female divers from Alabama here. Come join us!

ROLL TIDE!

Welcome to the bord. I am Howard and live in Huntsville. I invite you to visit our local group SEAS, 2d Thursday of each month. PM me for directions to Landry's seafood house. We used to have a big puddle to play in, then the politicians came....

Hello and welcome! My name is Lee and I live in North Alabama, in a quiet little town called Huntsville. :)

We're always glad to see more divers / snorkelers on this list! See you around!

Regards,
Ltstanfo

Okay, I'm not technically in Alabama, but my ex-wife is. Does that count for anything?

Actually, I live in the Florida panhandle about 10 minutes south of the Alabama/Florida state line. Most of my major shopping happens in Dothan.

Back
Top Bottom