ABWA gathering at Snepdiver house list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Let me know if you are planning on coming to my house after diving or not diving at ABWA Feb. 2nd. Just trying to get an updated list so we can plan for the right amount of people.

1. Snepdiver and family
2. Denise and Andy
3. AuTGrDvr
4. Mwhities, Family?

I wanted to go, but not at the chance of missing out on finishing up the goldline project(needs arrows and tightening) at Gopher. The club meeting is Sat night as well. *shrugs* There's always that next time :D

Let me know if you are planning on coming to my house after diving or not diving at ABWA Feb. 2nd. Just trying to get an updated list so we can plan for the right amount of people.
Snepdiver

1. Snepdiver and family
2. Denise and Andy and Andrew
3. AuTGrDvr
4. Mwhities, Family?

I plan on being there Clay. Luster will probably be there too. He's fighting off a cold right now but is determined to go. See you soon.

Snepdiver

1. Snepdiver and family
2. Denise and Andy and Andrew
3. AuTGrDvr
4. Mwhities, Family?
5. Cam and Luster
Updated

We had a great time!!! Thanks Clay and Kathy for hosting a great after dive party!! It was nice to meet you Sara. We laughed and cut up more than the kids did. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom