Thursday 31st Jan weekly weighin!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
woohooo - another week gone and how are we feeling??

me? still afraid to get on the scales BUT my blouse feels a bit more roomy and i my bra straps def not cutting into me lately so there must be a few extra cm's there now :D

i also have notice a improvement in my eating... alot more fruit and non fat foods so will keep concentrating on that!!

so how is everyone else doing?????????????????

Hey there, Mrs. A!

This week, I took off 2 lbs. (That stayed off). I haven't gotten back into the full swing with regular exercise and watching everything... This week I cut back on the junk food and portions I was eating (Oh, and the alcohol)

I'm down 3.5. My foods been good and I started up my exercise again. All recovered from my injury.

It WAS gone and then it somehow came back. I'm scratching my head figuring out why. :confused2

Down 1 since last Thursday. :(

I was really hoping to be down 2 (which would put me in the normal weight range for my height) by the time I left for Cozumel - since I'm pretty sure I'll go up a bit over the next week.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow morning - one last chance!

GREAT GOING Nancy!

woohooo - you gonna look pretty good in Cozumel.... ONLY TWO DAYS TO GO!

Back
Top Bottom