GUE Britannic Speical to Air in March again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScoobieDooo

Reaction score
For those who missed it (including me), the GUE Britannic special will be aired, again on:

Wednesday March 19, 2003 10 PM (ET) on DISCOVERY CHANNEL.

I can't wait to see it! Been waiting months for it!

I heard it was supposed to show on Feburuary 12th at 10PM but there was nothing on the Discovery Channel that night. Where do you find out the times and dates it's going to be shown?

Scott

Right on TV Guide Online's web site.

I just looked on the Discovery Channels program guide two weeks ago and it was there. I check again to make sure I had the date and time right and it's no longer on there program guide. :(

What the %^*(#????

I JUSTchecked my TV Guide....NOTHING!

And Discovery Channel had e-mailed me that it would be aired again on March 1th, 10 PM ET.

Darn!

If anyone does happen to see it please, please tape it?

We can't get it up in Canada.

I'd be happy to pay the shipping and tape costs to anyone who'd be kind enough to tape it on VHS for me.

Mike D

:blfish:

Hey Miie.
If it's on, on the 19th like it's supposed to be I'll be taping it and be more than happy to ship it to you.
Joey

I can't find it listed either...I e-mailed the Discovery Channel to see whats up - no reply yet. Will let you know what they say!

???

I couldn't take it any longer so I decided to call The Discovery Channel to see what was up. They told me that they had there schedule already planned out through the end of June and "Inside The Brittanic" is not on it. So, I asked if I could buy a copy of it and they said that it's not available on video or DVD. This kind of bums me out since I wanted to get a copy of for my LDS to help promote a couple of GUE classes we have scheduled. Does anybody have a copy; or know where I can get a copy of the show?

Yea,
that burns me up to...after missing the December special and e-mailing them, just to have them TELL me it WOULD be on again in March, really pi**es me off! I asked them about purchasing a copy - can't. I even e-mailed GUE and asked them if they were selling copies - no luck there either.

Thats great - now I'll never get to see it and I waited for months to see it.

Back
Top Bottom