Anybody done business with www.fun-in.com.tw ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought from both these guys before christmas, both highly recommended, if it is in stock, maximum 4 days to Sydney Australia. "Fun in" is a bit quicker to reply to emails.

2 or 3 separate orders from each all good experiences.

Just sent them an email on a huge D300 complete system......will post my experience.....I contacted divervision. I noticed that certain items are cheaper with FIT and others with Divervision.....in the end, it worked out the same with Divervision having more items available and better descriptions on their website.....

Purchased the Inon Z240 from Fun in last fall, fast delivery and good communication.

I haven't mail ordered from them, but sent them a deposit before I got to Taiwan, and picked up my stuff a couple of weeks later when I was in Taipei. They were very good with email responses. I'll do business with them again.

I've ordered a bunch of small stuff so far, focus rings, etc. Fast service (but then Taiwan is not that far from HK...). Good communication. Waiting to hear from him as he'll be testing the Inon viewfinders on some of the newer S&S housings.

Prices are pretty competitive and for big ticket items like housings, he has better prices than what I have seen in Hong Kong. There are some shops in Japan for Japanese products (S&S, Inon, etc.) that might be cheaper but communication can be more difficult and payment methods more limited.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom