I think they worked SeaJay too hard this weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Must have fallen asleep! The usually verbose one is awfully quiet...

detroit diver wrote...
Must have fallen asleep! The usually verbose one is awfully quiet...
Dude, no way! I can just see steam rising from his keyboard as we speak... scubaboard.com's first three-page post!

And that's the prologue!

:)

I'm about a month behind him, with my BP/W rig showing up this Thursday. Can't wait to read all about it.

K

I was thinking the same thing Detroit. I'm looking forward to hearing how his class was. It will probably be like reading a novel when he posts his review, so I think I'm going to have to clear off my calender.:) I'm hoping to get the time myself to post a review of our class a couple of weeks ago, but now that richlockyer has registered maybe I can pass the buck to him since he was in the class with us. What do ya say Rich?

boomx5 once bubbled...
I'm hoping to get the time myself to post a review of our class a couple of weeks ago, but now that richlockyer has registered maybe I can pass the buck to him since he was in the class with us. What do ya say Rich?

I think you should BOTH write detailed reports so I can add them to the four that I already have bookmarked. I see a lot of questions regarding the classes via PM's and I use several of the old class reports to give those that are interested a feel for what to expect.

I have 4 very detailed reports saved, and I'm sure that SeaJay is going to make it 5 shortly. The more the merrier!

The only thing I want to know is wether or not SCUBABOARD can limit his one post to one page as opposed to the 20 responses allowed per page....That one post of his is going to be awfully long, but I'm looking forward to reading it. Hell...maybe I'll copy it over to word and find out how long it really is going to be.....I'll be he never had a problem meeting the 1500 word requirment in writing class.

a pleasure to read , unlike some others on here .

This applies regardless of agreement with his views or opinions.

I too am looking forward to reading it !

Hoppy

jepuskar once bubbled...
Hoppy, your avatar reminds me of a girl I used to date.
hahahah ahahah ahaahha ahah haha aha a

ahem..

sorry..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom