Hero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
Digital Hero

Digital Hero 3 Photo and Video Gallery

These run about 140 dollars and there is a wide angle lens soon avaialbe for 40 dollars. Ittakes 3MP pics and video. I have been thinking to mount one of these either in the forward lens (remote trigger from the left scooter trigger) of my Tekna scooter or on top of it for my planned (sooner or later) deep solo scooter through of the Mighty O hanger bay.

Any thoughts on these little micro cam/vid toys?

I just sold an Aqua Video housed camera, don't want a big honking camera ever again.

N

Thanks for the link. I realize that P&S cameras and web grade cameras are not what most people in the Photog section are all about. There are two sorts of UW photogs:

1) Photogrpahy is the avocation, the scuba is just a means to an end---most of you---lol.

2) Scuba diving and underwater exploration is the end purpose and the photography is just documentation of the adventure.

The two shall never agree on equipment or purpose because they come at photogrpahy/video from 180 degrees apart. Having been in catagory one and amassing significant amounts of now obsolete photo gear I now prefer catagory number two, less stress, less money, and the diving is more fun.

Well, thanks Larry, for the links, I checked it out and like what I saw on the tube.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom