More Hollis back in stock...Newly Released Singles Wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Got more of this stuff back in stock for you guys:wink: We just got the 25lb and 38lb Singles Wings in stock as well....I just finished setting up my singles setup and will get in the pool on Monday and let you guys know :D

The only thing so far is the edges on the first batch of STAs is pretty sharp, after talking with Nick, we have resolved this for the next batch.....I have some pretty heavy duty Helicopter pad Paint that Im using at my house that Im going to try on the edges and keep you guys posted.

We just got more of the Doubles wings back in again....selling soooo fast due to the price, construction, and service

The harnesses have also been generating alot of sales due to all they come with for the price and the construction(not that you can do much with a harness.....but they did)

Fins are shipping next week and Im excited. I have been looking for a stiff fin to upgrade my old Dacor Turboflexes to, and I think this is the one:14:

I just set up my Singles rig the other day and it fit great!!! Looking to get in the pool on Monday, if Im lucky, and report back....

Let me know if you have any questions

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom