Cozumel 2/22/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We still have 2 spots for our Cozumel all inclusive 5 night/ 4 days of 2 tank boat dives and unlimited beach diving.
Feb. 22 - 27
Call Me for more info.

I am signed up and packing already!! :D

Save some good diving for me! I just booked my cruise to Coz and Playa out of NO for next Feb. Gary, is Feb a really great time of the year to dive Coz?
Howard

I can't imagine anyone who has not heard this already but Donna, Kristal and I are going to be rooming together on this trip and you CANNOT imagine what all we have planned!!!! :D
We talked Gary's head off this weekend, got matching shirts from his dive shop. Linda got afraid and decided she might need to hold on to our tickets and pray that we make it to the airport that morning.:wink:

Yes she does!! She is a party girl like us!! We are going to have tooooo much fun!! :D

I cannot wait to hear about this trip. You guys have to post some cool pics or you will face an angry mob :angrymob:. With all that I am sure you guys will be up to I almost feel sorry for Gary......not:D. But just in case he may need this: :panicbutton:

Gary said the only thing he cares about is getting us there and getting us home. What happens in Cozumel - Stays in Cozumel!

Back
Top Bottom