New DPV product - Needs help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NMSheer

Registered
Reaction score
Hi there,

Im new to this forum, and wanted to see if anyone could help me in my scuba project. I have a great DPV product, a Pegasus Thruster, and it destroys anything else on the market. Seriously as for price, speed, weight, and durability....this is the best thing since sliced bread. If anyone out there in scuba land could provide some advice, opinions or leads...it would be very helpful. I am currently looking for private investors to move forward with....

Pegasus Thruster

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/images/smilies/Standard Smiles/14.gif
:14:

Take a look, tell me what you think

nms

Can you remove that thing from your tank while underwater without removing your kit - if, say, you need to clear the prop or something?

Yea, you can even change the battery underwater

where would keep the extra battery, or are you just implying that you can.

Possibly, we have been around. PegasusThruster was shown being used on cable tv a little while back. But for the most part - all the products assembled (over 50) are prototypes. We have distributed them in hopes of finding the right strategic partner. But this has not been easy, and when compared to the competition in the market place - well there is no comparison.

But with the right partner, this product will not only revolutionize DPV systems, it will recreate engines on boats so that they are lighter and more powerful....but thats later

Get ahold of the guy that now owns diver magazine in canada, this guy can make things happen, he invented the 1 atmosphere suit and other, He will invest or tell what direction to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom