Thursday 7th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
im here im here im here... whew. the week goes so fast!

i think im down! :yeahbaby:

im pretty sure im down :yeahbaby:

i notice it in the knickers im wearing & need to replace (no, they are not suppose to come all the way up to my boobs!) and i notice it when sitting in the horrible meeting room chairs we have

ive had a good week food wise and almost have my boss convinced to pay for 10 corporate fitness sessions for our office :multi:

so how is everyone else doing???

Don't know, and don't care . . . I'm where it's warm and wet. You can find a few photos here (temporarily, at least): Photo Player Flash (Crappy website template - but I'm on vacation and wanted to put a few pictures up quickly...)

Well, after an overnight ice-fishing trip with the boys on Sat. and Super Bowl party on Sunday, Monday morning was looking pretty bleak! :11: I redeemed myself and worked out hard the last three days and am down 1.4 lbs. since last Thurs. Woo hoo! :D Went to kickboxing tonight as well.

Joe

p.s. NancyLynn, thanks for the pics from Coz. I'm envious!

Well, finally getting some results, but too scared to post them on though. :shakehead:

OK... I almost missed this week... everything I measured last week is back to where it was the week before...

It's time for me to get serious (Those who have been around here more than a year, know what that means...)

YOU SUCK!

oh, did i say that outloud??

Actually, I sucked amazingly little . . . air, that is. After being out of the water for 18 months, I was very surprised that I managed to hold my own on air consumption.

. . . but - you probably meant that in a negative way . . . :2tongue:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom