SouthWest DIR Fundamentals Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABQdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Some fellow divers are putting together a Fundamentals class DIR Fundamentals in Santa Rosa, New Mexico April 18th through the 20th.

This is a quote from the email sent out to interested parties:
The class starts Friday afternoon (the one I went to started at 2:00) on the 18th and runs through Sunday afternoon (until about 4:00) on the 20th. The cost of the class is $350, which breaks down into the $325 for the class plus $25 for additional instructor expenses (instructor hotel, fills, park fees, etc. are paid for by the students). Any overage will be refunded to the student. The deposit for the class is $125, with the balance of $200 due by March 15th. I am a fellow student who is coordinating the class, so it works best to have deposits and course fees sent to me and I will send one check to Sonya. Students will also be responsible for their own lodging, transportation, meals, fills, and park fees. We need 6 committed
students to make this happen - and by committed, I mean paid in full by March 15th. The nearest major airport is Albuquerque, New Mexico about two hours away. Potential students should read, and be familiar with the class outline and requirements available at:
http://www.gue.com/classroom/standards/gue_rec_student.pdf. There's also a student registration form on the GUE site that must be filled out by all new GUE students. I think that covers the basics.

If you have any questions, please contact me at jewhtwave@prodigy.net or (505) 571-3937.
If your interested and can make the trip, contact Jennifer L. Eggerton for more info or to sign up.

Thanks,:D

Back
Top Bottom