Lookin for folks wanting to dive in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pedaler1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Howdy Ya'll, this is my first post if it is in the wrong place let me know....depending on how you look at it I have 1 or 2 trips in March .....
March 15,16 and 17 I have a few students headed to Devils Den/Blue Grotto to do check out dives (cost is about $150 and includes entry fees, 4 air fills, and at least a floor in the double wide at Devils Den on the 15th and 16th. Than... on the way back to Ohio I am looking to do the Cooper River in Charlestown SC. Mar 18,19,20... Site seeing on the 18th and diving on 19+20.... Any one would be welcome to join us at eather place but I am looking for 4 divers to fill a boat on the Cooper.... cost is $425.00 bones for 3 nights in a decent motel (2 folks to a room) on the 17th,18th and 19th, 2 days on the River (minimaly 3 Dives ea.day) and I provide lunch both days on the river....
keep in mind the Cooper is pertty much Advanced, solo, fast current and low vis... we will be looking for Megladon Shark Teeth and anything else we can drag off the bottom.... any questions give Jon at The Pedaler and The Packer a call at 888-9GO-DIVE (888-346-3483) I will be in the shop Tuesdays-Friday 10-5:30 eastern....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom