Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine needs your help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine has finished designing some new ads for our magazine and would like to get the opinions of fellow scuba divers.

Everyone who leave comments will be entered in a raffle to win a Freestyle Shark Buzz Dive Watch - $70 Value! A winner will be picked next week.

Please visit our website, check out the ads and leave comments there for us to read.
New Advertisement - We want your opinion! - Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch
Magazine & Web Designer/Developer
Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine
Home - Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine

logo_forums.jpg

Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine has finished designing some new ads for our magazine and would like to get the opinions of fellow scuba divers.

Everyone who leave comments will be entered in a raffle to win a Freestyle Shark Buzz Dive Watch - $70 Value! A winner will be picked next week.

Please visit our website, check out the ads and leave comments there for us to read.
New Advertisement - We want your opinion! - Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch
Magazine & Web Designer/Developer
Home - Midwest Scuba Diving Magazine

logo_forums.jpg

I went through the trouble of typing in a review and then your web site choked and said technical support would be notified.

I would suggest you solidify your web site before trying to expand readership.

Hi ronbeau,

We checked into your error and it appears you were on the web page a long time writing your comments and your session timed out. We increased the session timeout for the website from 20 min to 30 min and also added logic to allow the comments to post even if the session times out.

When entering a lot of text on a website, I usually copy my comments to my clipboard (Ctrl-C) before submitting. You never know if the site will have a problem, you might lose your Internet connection, etc. It takes time to write a detailed message and we all know it can be frustrating to lose the message.

Your name is now entered into our contest raffle and hope you will still post your comments.

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch

Hi ronbeau,

We checked into your error and it appears you were on the web page a long time writing your comments and your session timed out. We increased the session timeout for the website from 20 min to 30 min and also added logic to allow the comments to post even if the session times out.

When entering a lot of text on a website, I usually copy my comments to my clipboard (Ctrl-C) before submitting. You never know if the site will have a problem, you might lose your Internet connection, etc. It takes time to write a detailed message and we all know it can be frustrating to lose the message.

Your name is now entered into our contest raffle and hope you will still post your comments.

Thanks,
Brian Pautsch

It appears as though I was successful entering the questionnaire this time since I did not receive any errors.

The first name in Ron and I have a Comcast email address.

Back
Top Bottom