Scuba Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

weight_for_me

Contributor
Reaction score
I found this link while on the "Firehouse Forum - Underwater Rescue and Recovery"

"Welcome to the second year follow up dive survey to help us better understand divers and their experiences. --- In the Fall of 2000 over 12,000 divers participated in the Safety Survey of Recreational Scuba Divers. A report of those results was presented on 28 June 2002 at the annual scientific meeting of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society and was published in January 2003 in Undersea Journal. Articles in dive magazines are following. --- In the Spring of 2002 over 4,700 divers participated in the Safety and Experience Survey of Recreational Scuba Divers. Over 500 divers suggested questions for this year's follow up survey and some have been included.
David F Colvard, MD, Raleigh, NC, USA"

Thought the members here might be interested.
Randy...

At one point if you've had no DCI symptoms you are supposed to skip to question 25. Then 25 asks another similiar question that if you answer no, you are still forced to fill in the next few (instead of skipping again). So I was forced to type "I answered no to question 25" on each of those answers.

They should correct that. weight_for_me thanks for the opportunity to complete the survey.

I took the survey; thanks for posting it. When they asked about the injury situation that caused me to miss diving, I had to tell them it was a bicycle accident that caused the injuries.

SeaRat

thanks for reminding me I need to do the follow up as I did it last year. I received the email and a) meant to do it and b) meant to post it here...

Now I just need someone to remind me where I went after 911 last night - was it straight home or somewhere else?! And who with.....

Jonathan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom