who's up for a dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Short weekend this week and I have to do "house" stuff. Well, except for Sat morning we're diving the Columbia if the temp is over 30.

We could use a boat though :wink: :wink:

MD

I tried to get Friday off from work, but no go. They won't let me have a day off. And Sat., we (my wife, two boys and myself) are flying out of town for a week.

Sorry. :(

My weekend is already pretty full Pug(ster).

I'm heading up bright and early to Sund Rock tommorow (10am ish) to meet a few people, demo a BP/Wings, look at BP/Wings and some regulators (a DIR set up one, with the right hose lengths) and to get my new (used) computer from my friend I'm diving with.

Then after diving, I'm off to Mikes Beach Resort, for 3dives on Sat, and 2 on Sunday (Advanced Open Water class), then its a LONG 4hour drive home...

I guess you could come over to Sund Rock, but we all have dive buddies, so you'd have to be a 3rd :wink: and my dive buddy is another newbie, who is a HUGE air hog, Not that I'm a super air saver, but in comparisson :D

WillAbbott once bubbled...
My weekend is already pretty full Pug(ster).

I'm heading up bright and early to Sund Rock tommorow (10am ish) to meet a few people, demo a BP/Wings, look at BP/Wings and some regulators (a DIR set up one, with the right hose lengths) and to get my new (used) computer from my friend I'm diving with.

Then after diving, I'm off to Mikes Beach Resort, for 3dives on Sat, and 2 on Sunday (Advanced Open Water class), then its a LONG 4hour drive home...

I guess you could come over to Sund Rock, but we all have dive buddies, so you'd have to be a 3rd :wink: and my dive buddy is another newbie, who is a HUGE air hog, Not that I'm a super air saver, but in comparisson :D

Tell Mikey I said hi. You'll like Sund Rock. Go straight out from the rock and down, nice wall.

MD

MechDiver once bubbled...

Tell Mikey I said hi. You'll like Sund Rock. Go straight out from the rock and down, nice wall.

MD

Just tell him MechDiver said hi... mkay, will try :wink:

Yeah not sure where at Sund we will end up diving, the one guy said him and his buddy were planning a ~130footer, but didn't think we should follow on that one, prior to our deep dive for Advanced :D hehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom