my New Years Palau and Yap Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice pics, how did you like the Eco Explorer?? Im taking a group out on the Big Blue Explorer the end of the year

I have never been on a live aboard before so I don't have anything to compare it to. The folks that have been on the Big Blue liked the Big Blue better...even though we had MORE room on the Eco... Those folks felt that the Big Blue was better suited for diving. I did not have any problems in that regards. I just thought that the dining deck was a little noisy due to the fact the the air intake was at the same level as the deck and you could hear the fan going all the time. The crew was fantastic!

I have never been on a live aboard before so I don't have anything to compare it to. The folks that have been on the Big Blue liked the Big Blue better...even though we had MORE room on the Eco... Those folks felt that the Big Blue was better suited for diving. I did not have any problems in that regards. I just thought that the dining deck was a little noisy due to the fact the the air intake was at the same level as the deck and you could hear the fan going all the time. The crew was fantastic!

Hey kazoodiver! We were on the Eco Explorer a few weeks before you. We had a great time, too. Your pictures are great! I wish we had added on a week in Yap but we just couldn't arrange it.

You really should do a trip report and post it down on the Liveaboard Forum. My report was the first one ever for the Eco so it would be nice to get another group's views of the trip, diving, boat, etc. :D I would love to hear all the details regarding Yap, and also the 2 new dive guides who joined the Eco right after we left.

robin:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom