Suunto Mosquito from Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Herta

Reaction score
Somebody posted a message about having bought an inexpensive Suunto Mosquito from a website in Singapore which I accidentially found during my google search. I e-mailed these guys and was offered a higher price. Would love to know how the poster negotiated and how much the Suunto actually was, but can't find the posting anymore.

Or does anyone know a source where I can get a new Suunto Mosquito below $270? Thanks!

Hi Herta,

I've been looking around in the various dive stores in Singapore, and one thing I've come to realise is, most of the dive stores in Singapore sell their Suunto dive computers cheaper than merchants anywhere else I know of. The cheapest Suunto mosquito I've seen on sale here cost about U.S $235, but most of the stores usually sell the mosquitos for about US$260.

You can try purchasing one online at the websites of the various Singapore dive stores. I'm sure you'll find one at the right price.

There is a Singapore merchant selling gear, including Stingers, all the time on eBay. I've bought a couple of smaller items from him, no problems.

Where can we find the lower cost Suuntos ?

Thanks,

Dolevr

By the way, I contacted this company:

http://www.ass.com.sg

And they quoted $280 for the Mosquito + $20 shipping to the US or $14 in Asia using Fedex.

Where can I get the Mosquito for $235 ?

Just a little update: I finally ordered the Suunto Mosquito from the website www.ass.com.sg - don't forget the sg! ; ) Sunday night and received it via FedEx on Tuesday 11.00 am, nicely packaged in gift wrapping. Total costs: $290 ($270 + $20 shipping). Even on ebay the same watch went for $305 not including shipping, so I thing it's a pretty good price and these guys seem very reliable.

Back
Top Bottom