Great "Local" Company!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dschulte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just wanted to share a great experience with a local, Southern, company. Oxycheq in Marianna Florida. I own two of their wings, plus several other pieces of gear, and this past fall I took one of my new ones, the 18lbs Mach V Razor, diving in the Caribbean. When I got back home and was doing a final rinse and check of the gear I found a leak in the wing. There was a small tear in a place that was pretty difficult to reach without dropping my tank and swimming headfirst into a patch of stag horn coral, but we all know how hard travel can be on a gear bag. Regardless I dropped them an email about getting it repaired and they responded within 24 hours with a RMA number. I was told that if it could not be fixed it would be replaced. Within a few weeks I received my brand new replacement wing. Kudos to their fantastic customer service, better than I have seen from other companies. Their wings are fantastic, very streamlined. The Mach V Razor when fully inflated extends only 1.5cm past the edge of the back plate. Their 40lbs version extends only 3.5cm beyond the edge of the plate. Check them out if you are in the market for some solid gear. BTW, I had dove OMS, Halcyon and Dive Rite wings in the past; Oxycheq (in my opinion) makes a superior product and excels in customer service. They have a customer for life.
:monkeydan

Quality stuff for sure. I run into Patrick every so often in Marianna and he's always very nice, and always offering tours at the Oxycheq fascility - LOL :D One day, Ima take him up on it.

Back
Top Bottom