Perdido Pass Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Any One up for a night dive on Sat. the 16th?
High tide is 6pm ish. ( weather permiting of course)
We have at least 3 divers so far.

Looks like I'ma stick in Marianna this weekend, catch you guys next time.

I have to work the entire weekend on night shift, plus I still have a bit of a head cold. I will have to catch you guys on the next one. :shakehead:

I just got back from Canada all week. I was in Edmonton, and I swear it snowed the entire time I was there. I am watching my coin for my trip to Luraville at the end of the month. Gonna have to pass on this one. Going to be in Luraville from Feb 29th to March 8th, leaving on the 9th. I am going to Los Angeles next week and back to Canada the following week before going to Luraville, so my plate is pretty full at the moment until mid-March.

I'm in, lemme know when the rally time is.

Is the sand parking lot near the Condo still a "semi-kosher" place to park, or has that changed since last fall?

And stupid question, but are flounder running (should I bring my pole)?

We will meet at the South end of the BIG PARKING LOT where the wall starts and the rails end at 5:15
I don't think there will be flounder but it wouldn't hurt to bring a pole along.

Haven't done it from the fishing/parking area... do you walk the concrete walll all the way down to where the riffraff starts, or do you enter off the wall somewhere/how?

We usually park in the empty/cleared sand area just across the condo access road from where the wall meets the riffraff, cuts down a lot on the walk.

Do you carry shorter poles (around 5')? I bought a 6' pole a while back, and it's a little on the long side for floundering.

Some time we enter from thr wall at the parking lot.
We are just meeting there and will deside on where to enter at that time.

OK; a little variety is good :) I'll be there, I'll be arriving solo in a late model silver crew cab Tacoma.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom