Aeris 750GT and Oceanic interfaces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SD40T-2

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Greetings,

I have a Aeris 750GT and I've heard some roumors that the Aeris 750GT uses the same Dive computer-to-PC interface as an Oceanic. Which Oceanic model, I do not know. I've checked around and it seems with these computers no longer being made that getting a hold on a interface is becoming a challenge. I don't know that much about the interface but I would like to see how it might improve my diving. Some addiional questions:

1) Has anyone been able to do a DIY interface?
2) Has anyone been able to make a 750GT work with WIN2k in any form. (yes I know the software doesn't work on WIN2k)
3) What does the AERIS interface software have as far as features?

Any help would be appreciated,

SD

I also have the Aeris 750GT and this is what I have found out.

Somebody on the forum going under the name [red]shaunco[/red] has a software patch that is supposed to work with Win2K/XP and a link to it is in this thread:

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13807&highlight=750GT

I am not aware of a DIY interface but would love any information on one if you can find it. I'm in the same predicament as you. It sounds like the software is very basic and not anything special.

IMHO, the computer should have come complete with the downloader and software. I contacted Aeris and they just gave me a song and dance about how this is a discontinued model. EBay is probably our best hope of finding the downloader. You can get the software from Aeris to use with the patch.

I read the post and it talks about XP but no confirmed posts about the program working with 2000. I have had very limited experience with XP and don't know it's similarities to 2000. Any clairfication would be appreciated.

SD

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom