Condos in Maui - West or South

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mow2000

Registered
Reaction score
I've got a trip coming up to Maui. I'd like to do some diving but I'd also like to stay in an oceanfront condo with decent snorkeling out front. My budget is about 120 to 170 per night. It's kind of tough to figure out what places have good snorkeling. I've only found one that got rave reviews - called Honokeana Cove. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I also wouldn't mind hearing about interesting dives. I did a manta dive on the big island and wouldn't mind doing same on Maui but I've only heard rumors of one.

You are going to need a car on Maui no matter where you stay so don't worry about staying right in front of great snorkelng. I found a nice condo on VRBO for my last two trips. 2 bedrooms, two baths, assigned parking $160/night. That was at Haleakela Shores, just across the main road from the beach and very close to the boat dock.
There is not a manta night dive on Maui that I am aware of.
Have a great trip.

Thanks. We'll definitely get a car. I've just found it to be much more relaxing to have a good snorkeling site out in front of where we're staying - especially for night snorkeling.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom