Port St. Lucie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Conch people,

We might be spending a week this year in Port St Lucie. I was diving Ft. Lauderdale before and the viz was really good. Since this is about a third of the way up the coast, how is the diving? Reefs, wrecks, ops?

Any insight or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :D

Sprat,

I don't know of any charters running out of St. Lucie Inlet. There's three or four charters about 30 minutes south in Jupiter and then a dozen or so charters 20 minutes further south out of Lake Worth Inlet and then another dozen or so another 30 minutes south out of Boynton Inlet.

I live in St. Lucie and I don't know of anyone that dives out of here. I highly recommend Jupiter Dive Charters/The Temptation aka Jupter Dive Center. They are extremely professional and the people that dive with them seem to be a little more advanced..not your cattle boat..aware of other divers during drift dives, etc.

As for reefs and wrecks, they are awesome!!! Feel free to PM me...my husband and I are always looking for an excuse to dive!!

Sandy

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom