ABWA - March 1st.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys. The gang at ABWA must have really enjoyed us showing up. I just received this e-mail from Steve (an instructor there) tonight:

Hi Michael,

On behalf of Wayne, Stephen and the rest of the ABWA gang, I would like to
thank you and the rest of the ScubaBoard 'Deep Dixie Divers' members for
your support on February 2nd and throughout the year. As a token of our
appreciation we would like to offer SB members a special discount for the
March 1st, 2008 dive day at ABWA. SB members will receive half priced
admission and one air fill at no charge. To take advantage of this offer SB
members will need to print and bring with them a copy of the initial SB post
containing this email and a copy of their SB Public Profile. Just show the
two at time of checkout and the discount will be applied.

On another note- we just received our tickets for the upcoming DUI DOG
Rally & Demo Tour happening April 5-6th at ABWA. We will have the tickets
available for advance purchase on March 1st. You can check out the details
at- DUI DOG Rally and Demo Day Tour - come scuba test dive a DUI drysuit

Best Regards and Safe Diving!

Steve Parker
Alabama Blue Water Adventures
www.divealabama.com

So who's in? I know myself and frankc420 are going. I think this is awesome that they are offering us SB members a 50% discount AND one free air fill.

Mark your calendars, we are going again. :)

Michael

No one is interested? I can't believe that. I know a few are in Cozumel now (or will be) but, they'll be back before the 1st. Come on guys, 50% and one free fill. Gotta like that.

Michael

Yo Mike! I am interested. I just got to see how the cards line up. My daughter starts her Spring break that weekend. That means a drive down from Ohio in her 91 Honda. No specific worries about making the drive, just being a Dad.

Right now I am out. Mom wants me home in case daughter's road trip south goes umm south. I tol her that is why we gots AAA. Then she give me THE LOOK. Have fun guys.

Right now I am out. Mom wants me home in case daughter's road trip south goes umm south. I tol her that is why we gots AAA. Then she give me THE LOOK. Have fun guys.

One day you'll take the jar from your wife, just because you miss em. :lotsalove:

Dang, I'm starting to see a pattern here. This stuff keeps getting scheduled for the weekends I have my son. I might be able to come down and hang out. Not sure if I'll be able to dive, though. It'll depend on temps, money, and whether I can find someone to come down with me to watch my son while I'm in the water.

I'm planning on being there. Looking foward to it but I just hope we don't have one of those arctic blasts that weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom