Springfest Offshore Dive 4/19/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIVES4SHARKS

SHARK DIVA AI
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
OK...I have been asked to look into booking some offshore dives for Sat 4/19 for in the morning well before the SPRING-SPRINGFEST festivities get underway. After the Vortoberfest bad ju ju events... I am game to give it another try! I've been talking with Todd from The Dive locker Dive Locker - Panama City Beach Florida Dive Store featuring Henderson Wet Suits and Brownie's Hookah Systems, Panama City Beach Florida Dive Charters, Florida Scuba Information, PADI and he wants us to have some good dives! So, depending on the number and the boat etc I will get the information on how much per person. Some of the dive sites are rated for AOW and nitrox is available to rent. We hope to do a 2 tank dive and hopefully be back to Vortex by 2pm. Please let me know if you are interested and if you are a definite for a seat! THANKS!

Happy diving without Bad JU JU!:shakehead:
Carolyn:sharks:

You guys have fun, but Spring-Springfest festivities will likely start around day-break :)

LOL...ok for some of us...we start out a little slower! Have you booked your campsite? I am happy to share a site again!

I haven't yet, I procrastinate far too much to be that ontop of things :D

L4S,

Count the Yellow Angel Fish and me in on the dive !!!

the K

Todd from the Dive locker said the prices for the dives are on their page. But we can get a deal with 6 or more. Oh the boat we will be on is the FINTASTIC...he want's us to have some great dives! Now the next question...how deep do we want to go?

Happy diving!

Well, about the deepest we can hit down there is around 110' or so.

the K

So, hopefully if conditions are good we can try the twin tugs again? You know more than I do about the area Krak! I have a feeling Todd definitely wants to make up for last year!

Happy diving!

I really, really would like to do that one with you guys!!!

The bottom at Twin Tugs is 101'.

the K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom