Atmos 2 in gauge mode ... dives still logged?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divin'Papaw

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Does anyone know if the Atmos 2 will log dive data for dives conducted in gauge mode? I know it can function in gauge mode where it displays depth, time, temp and max depth. Essentially a bottom timer. But are these dives entered into the log on the computer and is the data for those dives subsequently downloadable?

Does anyone know if the Atmos 2 will log dive data for dives conducted in gauge mode? I know it can function in gauge mode where it displays depth, time, temp and max depth. Essentially a bottom timer. But are these dives entered into the log on the computer and is the data for those dives subsequently downloadable?

ever figure this one out?

I tested this yesterday. Answer is YES. When the Atmos 2 is in gauge mode, it still logs the dive. You don't get N2 or O2 data of course, but you get everything else include ascent rate info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom