Scubamarket USA Moving Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divejax

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
aerial_newstore.jpg

Hello

Just a note to let everyone know that our old Georgia Offshore shop will close for good this Friday and that our new ScubaMarket USA shop opens March 2.
Black Beard's Scuba Club members will get a sneak preview opening March 1 , FREE air fills and a FREE chance to dive on Gray's Reef NMS on our dive boat!
During the month of March all Scubaboard members will get 50% off air fills. We will have many other specials during this event including super deals on Aeris, Atomic Aquatics, Mares and Pinnacle products!
Stop in and check out our new 4000 SF Dive shop at Ga. I-95 exit 90

Thanks

Great Bob.

I can’t wait. Georgia offshore was already the best LDS in the area. Now the new ScubaMarket USA will put even your old shop to shame. The new location just off of I-95 will be convenient for all of the divers heading down to Florida. Maybe you could even convince them to stop here for a dive on there way. Show them just once the diving that the Georgia coast has to offer and they will be back again and again. As much as I like to go to the Keys, my best dives have been right here in our back yard.

I am glad to see you continue to grow. The way you put the customer first shows that you really understand the scuba community and is the key to your success.

Congratulations Bob and Michelle.

I will be there on March 1st with my shopping list.

Congratulations on the new shop opening. I will stop in the next time I and down in the area; and probably spend too much again! :)
:monkeydan

will be down in the golden isles area during spring break (first full week of march) so i'll drop by and check out the new shop ...

Thanks everyone! We cant wait to open the doors and show off the new facility. We will have specials running everyday on Aeris, Atomic, Mares & Pinnacle gear. Also dont forget to let us know that your a Scubaboard or BBSC member to receive best pricing on all service & sales.

Thanks

Congrat's Bob on the new shop! See you March 1.

Hey Bob, congrats on the new shop! I'll come by and break it in since I'd like to switch to an OMS backplate and wing system from my BCD setup....see you then.

-Dan

This is one of the best all around scuba shops that I have come across. I am definitely lucky to have found them and their instructors! This is one LDS you will not hear me complain about! With it's location right off of 95, I think Bob will be able to accomodate many divers needs on their way down to Florida from OW to tech and cave! So please stop by, say HI!

Happy Diving with SCUBAMARKET!
Carolyn:sharks:

It was greating meeting you a couple of weeks ago Bob, look foward to getting to know some more of the regulars down there. See 'ya soon! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom