West Palm Beach Saturday Feb 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jipps

Reaction score
Hello all. There is a group of divers from orlando coming down to west palm to dive with Capt. Dave Brown on Little Deeper Charters. Capt. Dave recently moved his boat from Boynton beach to the Riviera beach marina. We are looking for more people to go diving with us, we have enough to run a morning dive, but wouldnt mind having more, and there are only two of us signed up for the afternoon dive, and we need more in order to go out on a second trip. Contact Capt. Dave at littledeepercharters.com or via phone 561-436-5299. Dave is a good Capt. and i have had nothing but good dives with him.

A little more advance notice and I could have joined you. (I committed to visit my Mom up in Palm Bay)

I put together a nice group with Capt. Dave on 2/10 when everyone else was cancelling (based on don't-NOAA's forecast) and we had about twelve divers out in 1-2' seas and stiff westerly breeze on the Governor's Walk wrecks and had a great time.

Little Deeper just got re-propped and hauls (even more) booty (22+ knots).

Your forecast is looking stellar:
SATURDAY
SOUTH WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 TO 4 FEET.
INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

SATURDAY NIGHT
SOUTHWEST WINDS 10 TO 15 KNOTS. SEAS 2 FEET OR
LESS NEAR SHORE AND UP TO 2 TO 4 FEET WELL OFFSHORE. INTRACOASTAL
WATERS A LIGHT CHOP. SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

SUNDAY
WEST WINDS 5 TO 10 KNOTS BECOMING SOUTHWEST IN THE
AFTERNOON. SEAS 2 FEET OR LESS. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A LIGHT CHOP.
SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom