Alabama Point- Good Tide times!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharktrap79

Registered
Reaction score
The pass may be good when we get back from Cozmel. Good tide times from 2-28-08 through 03-02-08. If anyone is interested- Let me Know- I may go on 2,3,or maybe all 4 days if others want to. If I am not too jet lag.

Thursday- 3:24 P.M.
Friday- 4:23 P.M.
Saturday- 5:25 P.M. ( Close to dark)
Sunday- 6:26 P.M. (Night Dive)

John

shoooot you guys are gone ..... im off this weekend .... Garys is closed....... oh what to do?? i fell like a lost puppy.lolol

Gary's not closed this weekend, Sandra will be working the Dive Shop.

shoooot you guys are gone ..... im off this weekend .... Garys is closed....... oh what to do?? i fell like a lost puppy.lolol

We're diving Destin Jetties on Sunday, maybe Navarre Beach as well.

We're diving Destin Jetties on Sunday, maybe Navarre Beach as well.

Man that sucks, I have the kids all weekend (which is still cool) but that means no diving for me. :shakehead: I look forward to the report, I hope we can make another go of it soon. I really want to see that anchor area and do some more exploring.

The pass may be good when we get back from Cozmel. Good tide times from 2-28-08 through 03-02-08. If anyone is interested- Let me Know- I may go on 2,3,or maybe all 4 days if others want to. If I am not too jet lag.

Thursday- 3:24 P.M.
Friday- 4:23 P.M.
Saturday- 5:25 P.M. ( Close to dark)
Sunday- 6:26 P.M. (Night Dive)

John

I may be able to hit Al Point on Thursday, I have to wait till Sunday when my wife gets back into town to check though.

Hey Guys,

I'd be a new addition to your group but interested in doing some diving. I'm off Thurs thru Sun from school. I'm located in the Jackson, MS area. Got about 130 dives so you won't have to hold my hand.

I've dove the PC jetties a few times, tried the Desitn Jetty once, current was bad only got 7 feet deep before I turned the dive, maybe I just don't know where to dive it. I'd be in for something in the Pensacola to Alabama area.

-Chip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom